You’re in good hands when you have your surgery at Adventist HealthCare. Partner with knowledgeable surgeons leading multidisciplinary teams dedicated to helping you heal.
Turn to our professionals for:
- Bariatric surgery, or weight-loss surgery
- Dental surgery
- General surgery, surgical care for the abdominal organs, skin, breast tissue and the thyroid gland
- Gynecological surgery for the cervix, ovaries, uterus, vagina and vulva
- Heart and vascular surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Metabolic surgery to treat diabetes
- Neurosurgery to treat brain and spine conditions
- Oncology (cancer) surgery
- Ophthalmology (eye) surgery
- Orthopedic surgery to treat the bones, joints and muscles
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat, or ENT) surgery
- Pediatric surgery, specialized care for children
- Urologic surgery, surgical care for the urinary system, including the bladder and kidneys
Inpatient & Outpatient Procedures
Depending on your procedure, condition and other factors, your care team may recommend:
- Inpatient surgery – You stay at the hospital overnight or for a few days after the procedure for care.
- Outpatient, or same-day, surgery – You visit the health care facility for the procedure and go home afterwards.
What to Expect
Whether or not your surgery is planned, you deserve the best possible care and support. We’ll help you understand what to expect before, during and after your procedure.