For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your TeleHealth visit, make sure that you have:
- An appointment scheduled with your provider
- A valid email or cell phone to receive your visit information and link to connect
- A device with microphone and camera
- A reliable internet connection using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera
- A secure and private location
To begin your TeleHealth, simply click the link provided and “arrive” for your appointment. Your doctor or healthcare provider will begin the visit appointment. Remember to “exit” the visit and “logout” to disconnect the call once your visit is over.
To begin your televisit using your smartphone or computer/laptop follow these easy steps:
- Find your email or text message reminder for your appointment.
- Click on the link in your email or text message reminder.
- Select “Patient” and agree on the consent form.
- Enter your name and check to make sure your audio and video are on.
- Select "Join Meeting."
- Your therapist will begin the face-to-face televisit and disconnect when your therapy session ends.