Physicals & Vaccinations
Safeguard your health and well-being with help from Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care. Get quick access to vaccinations and other exams at a walk-in clinic near you.
Vaccinations & Immunizations
Protect yourself from illness with the following vaccinations:
If you need a different type of vaccination, call before you visit to make sure it’s available.
Visit without an appointment or make an online reservation. Get fast access to:
- Camp physicals
- Immigration physicals
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals and other employment exams
If your physical exam requires specific vaccinations, call ahead to see if we offer them.
What Does a Physical Include?
Your doctor will review your medical history and ask about past illnesses, hospitalizations or injuries. Then, he or she will examine your body. You can expect your doctor or nurse to:
- Measure your height and weight
- Take your pulse rate and blood pressure
- Check your heart and lungs
- Check your reflexes, coordination and strength
- Test your vision and hearing
- Check your ears, nose and throat
- Look at your flexibility, mobility, spinal alignment and posture
Your care team may recommend additional tests, such as blood tests, X-rays or an electrocardiogram (EKG) if they need more information about your health.
Find a Primary Care Provider
The physicals offered at our urgent care centers aren’t a substitute for yearly check-ups with your primary care provider (PCP). Build a relationship with a doctor who gets to know you, your health history and your goals — so you can get ongoing care tailored to your needs. Find a family practice, internal medicine or pediatric provider near you.