Choose Adventist HealthCare for high-quality men’s reproductive health care, as well as the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the urinary systems of men and women. You’ll appreciate the knowledge, experience and professionalism of our established, board-certified urologists.
Conditions We Treat
Find care for a wide range of urological conditions, including:
Your Partner for Urological Health
Depend on Adventist HealthCare’s approachable, board-certified urologists to help you feel at ease when discussing sensitive symptoms and conditions. We’ll take time to explain your treatment options so you can make informed decisions about your care. And we’ll work closely with your primary care doctor or other specialists to provide coordinated, individualized care.
Advanced Treatments & Technology
Take advantage of our knowledge about the latest treatment guidelines and best practices. Whenever possible, we’ll encourage conservative treatments, such as lifestyle modifications, prescription medications and nonsurgical procedures.
Precise, Minimally Invasive Procedures
If surgery is your best option, you may benefit from our expertise with minimally invasive procedures, including robotic-assisted surgery.
Our Surgical & Nonsurgical Specialties
Choose Adventist HealthCare for board-certified urologists with expertise in a wide range of procedures, including:
- Ablation of kidney tumors and cysts – Destroys masses using extreme heat or cold
- Kidney stone treatments
- Nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy – Removes all or a portion of a diseased or cancerous kidney
- Photovaporization of prostate – Relieves symptoms of an enlarged prostate by using laser energy to precisely vaporize and remove enlarged tissue
- Radical prostatectomy – Treats prostate cancer by removing the prostate gland and some of the surrounding tissue
- Robotic-assisted, laparoscopic, nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy – Preserves the nerves that affect the ability to have an erection
- Open radical prostatic surgery
- Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RPLND) – Removes lymph nodes from the lower back and pelvis as part of treatment for testicular cancer
- Urethral bulking – Injects material around the urethra to treat urinary incontinence
- Vasectomy – Blocks the vas deferens to prevent the release of sperm