Types of Wounds
Find exceptional wound care from the specialists at Adventist HealthCare in Maryland.
What's a Non-Healing Wound?
A non-healing, or chronic, wound is a sore that doesn't heal within 30 days. If you're at risk for wounds, take action to prevent them.
Wounds We Treat
Rely on our experts to care for wounds, including:
- Diabetic wounds, such as foot ulcers
- Fistulas, unusual connections that form between organs or other parts of the body
- Pressure ulcers, also called bed sores or skin breakdowns
- Radiation injuries from cancer treatment
- Surgical wounds
- Trauma wounds
- Vascular or stasis ulcers (leg or ankle sores caused by damaged veins)
When you visit an Adventist HealthCare Center for Advanced Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine, your providers will create a personalized treatment plan that works for you.